[Seaside] Seaside to return (only) xml data?

Jay Hardesty jayh at panix.com
Wed Jun 6 00:38:33 UTC 2007

Thanks for the response.  I see #handleRequest: in WAApplication,
but not WAEntryPoint - is that the place?

Does this chunk of code in #handleRequest: maintain the connection
between particular users and particular object instances (as happens
transparently when using WAComponent)?

	self useSessionCookie ifTrue:
		[aRequest cookies at: self name ifPresent:
			[:v |
			aRequest fields at: self handlerField ifAbsentPut: [v]]].

Thanks again,
Jay