[Seaside] Seaside to return (only) xml data?

Jay Hardesty jayh at panix.com
Wed Jun 6 02:19:54 UTC 2007

OK - now I see:  the #handleRequest: method in
WARequestHandler would be the one overridden in
a subclass of WAEntryPoint.

Would I there replicate the cookie-checking that exists
in WAApplication>>handleRequest:  in order to route
requests from particular users to particular objects
(maintain sessions)?

Thanks once more,
Jay