[Seaside] WAComponent callbacks, continuations and #children

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 18:38:57 UTC 2007

On 6 Jun 2007, at 15:21, John Thornborrow wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am currently getting my self into a bit of a mess with regards to
> managing the components of my application. I am finding that the
> application enters a circular reference when I have two components,
> that reference each other in #children.
I guess I don't really understand.  Do you have some code?

do you mean that you have something of the form:

Component1>>children
	children := OrderedCollection new.
	children add: myLocalComponent.
	children addAll: self component2 children
	^children

and then something reversed in Component2>>children?

Mike