[Seaside] WAComponent callbacks, continuations and #children

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 09:52:38 UTC 2007

> Other issue (1. on the list) is the maintenance of the instances, I'm
> not happy with using singletons as this could (and probably will)
> generate cross-session changes.

There is something fundamentally wrong with your code. Using
singletons certainly won't work. A component encapsulates the state
private to a single session, they must not be shared among different

If you could provide a file-out or Monticello package then we could
certainly help to solve your problem. With the current information it
is rather difficult to help.