[Seaside] [VW] 2.8a1 preview

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Jun 8 19:46:52 UTC 2007

Now, what's the great plan for 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8? It seems that things
evolve much faster than people catching up to them and I wonder how
practical that actually is. Having used 2.6 for majority of the project
and only recently switching to 2.7 I was able to provide feedback that
might have been useful. Now that main stream is way ahead in 2.8, I
can't help but feel that speed of progress in this case works against
it. No?

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322