[Seaside] Server sizing - 100 concurrent users

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Jun 8 19:48:49 UTC 2007

[Disclaimer: VisualWorks]

There are also plenty of things that block the VM on occasion, for
instance our RSA auth calls sometimes take upwards of 3 seconds during
which time VM is waiting for external call to return, so having less
users per VM helps substantially if we want to provide as much of a
seamless experience as possible.

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5