[Seaside] More than one component in a page

Rajeev Lochan lochan94 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 17:17:55 UTC 2007

Dear Seasiders,
I am a newbie and have encountered the following hurdle in my web
application.

I have modified the code from (
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/seaside/artofseaside.txt) and have
added a page which has a number of titles of lists.

I have a component (say component1) which has titles of lists. On clicking
any title, the corresponding list opens up in another page(component2) which
has a number of items. Now I want to have both on same page.

On the left I should have component1, on clicking any title, the contents of
that particular list should be displayed next to it.

I have been trying to follow up the WAStore (SushiStore) example, but not
able to succeed in doing so. Are there any other tutorials or examples, from
where I can pick some points.

Anticipating your help,
Rajeev

--