[Seaside] CSS dinamycally manipulated

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Sun Jun 10 17:18:39 UTC 2007

Ramon Leon wrote:
> Been there, done that, doesn't work, designers don't like code, and
> programmers don't like the code generated by ANY fancy graphic front end
> program.  Design doesn't belong in code and code doesn't belong in design.
> CSS and HTML work quite nicely.
>
> The last thing I want is another dreamweaver/flash thingy that writes
> horrible Smalltalk code in Seaside that I have to work with.  CSS doesn't
> belong in code.

So you're saying designers shouldn't use "fancy graphic front end's" and
just write everything by hand in CSS?  You can't be serious.

Anyway, it doesn't matter what you, I or we on the list think people
*should* be doing, there are people who *do* want to do such things.
The reason systems like Joomla are popular is because designers can
design the site from within the site.