[Seaside] CSS dinamycally manipulated

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Sun Jun 10 22:16:40 UTC 2007

The point people are trying to make (IMHO) is that adding CSS
canvas/brushes akin to existing HTML canvas/brushes is not going to be a
priority for core Seaside developers simply because this seems very
niche type of functionality at the moment and they would rather focus on
core elements that make Seaside appealing. That's not to say one
couldn't do it, I've added a similar thing to build up chart data in XML
and it's not rocket science per se, so there's no reason for someone who
needs it to avoid doing it themselves if they care to,

(xml column2D)
 caption: 'Recent Activity (10 days)';
 yAxisName: 'Volume';
 labelDisplay: 'stagger';
 rotateLabels: true;
 slantLabels: true;
 with: [dates do: [:date |
                   (xml set)
                     color: '8678f2';
                     label: (date printUsing: 'ddd, mmm dd, yyyy');
                     value: (somevalue)]]

Cheers!

-Boris

--