[Seaside] "Element.extend is not a function" anybody?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Jun 11 20:46:52 UTC 2007

Yes ! Thank you so much Lukas! I'm using onLoad event in the root component
as you said and that made the trick. The rest was fine (library order and
#selectorsToInclude). I didn't need to use #updateRoot: by now.

I'll continue this with some js refactor I've found convenient now.

Thanks again Lukas,

Sebastian