[Seaside] JS debugging question
renggli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:08:22 UTC 2007
> 1. IE - Internet Explorer (it's a pitty. I read it don't want to do js
> objects garbage collection well just to say 1 "bugature"). The best how-to
> I've found is:
Yes, the Microsoft Script Editor is the only debugger for IE I know
of. It sort of does what it should.
> All code I've made, until now, works well in Safari. But if for any
> you guys use to debug js in Safari?
Drosera (http://www.webkit.org) is a very nice debugger available
trough the nightly builds of the WebKit. I've never really used it
though. Safari handles most code well that works in FireFox.
> PD: seems to be a new beta from the scriptaculous guys. I wonder if (when
> proper version deserves it) the proces of upgrading will be reasonable easy
> for us?
Time: 14 June 2007, 9:07:33 pm
- script.aculo.us V1.7.1 beta 3
* Update to Prototype 1.5.1 final
* New elements and handles options for Sortable.create which take
arrays of elements or element ids. These overrule the normal handle
and elements finding options on initialization of the sortable, and
can yield huge performance increases in situations where these
elements or ids are known at call time. [Thomas Fuchs]
* Major performance improvement of Sortable.create when using the
handle option. [Tobie Langel]
* Fix Builder.node double quote escaping in attributes, fixes #8125. [Aa!]
*V1.7.1 beta 2* (April 28, 2007)
* Update to Prototype 1.5.1_rc4
- Various optimizations and fixes
* Fix autocompleter indicator not appearing when calling activate()
directly. Don't show indicator for local autocompleting. Fixes #7770.
* Don't clear out autocompleting fields in Mozilla-based browsers when
navigating back to a page with the Back button, fixes #7752. [seanc]
More information about the Seaside