[Seaside] JS debugging question

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Jun 15 21:50:50 UTC 2007

Hi Lukas,

	I've customized a fresh image with Seaside 2.8 and saw that it loads
Prototype 1.5.1_rc1. If I'm not wrong they are in the rc4 by today. I found
a kind of bug in prototype and a fix that already posted in the prototype
list. Anyway I think that we should move to the lastest Prototype.

	I can make #prototypeJS method a loose of my packages to upgrade but
I think that maybe is better keep yours.

	Cheers,

Sebastian Sastre