[Seaside] Web controls for Seaside

Burella Juan M. juan.burella at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 01:29:43 UTC 2007

Hola Sebastian,
             Layout stuff is in early stages, as our application uses a
basic tableless design using CSS boxes, we never need to dig too much in
there. There's a lot of cool things out there (including VPL's and ideas
from other packages) surely we'll take a look if can be easily incorporated
into our model.

Saludos
Juan M.