[Seaside] Beginner quest:: With seaside update one value.

Squeak Smalltalk wallenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 06:42:16 UTC 2007

hi,

Thanks it helps. But now I do not know how to doit the seaside/smalltalk way ;)

I have
renderContentOn: html
	| user currentvalue |

	user := self session user userName.

	currentvalue :=  Setting repositorysetting
				at: user
				ifAbsent: ['not set'].
	html text: 'Password set'.
	html text: currentvalue ppmpwd.
	html break.
	html anchor on: #edit of: self.

But how will my edit method be? I have try to call it without big success :(

//Walle.

P.S You can also comment on the code style :D