[Seaside] Beginner quest:: With seaside update one value.

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Jun 20 11:35:53 UTC 2007

Walle,

	you don't want to do 'html text:' when you want to edit something.
That will make it read only. What you need is textInput in the way Boris has
already suggested. Try to ensure you understand what Boris told you and you
will get it. Ask if you still have doubts.

	cheers

Sebastian
PS: May I be wrong but perhaps is just that you have to get used to
smalltalk syntax details or familiarize with the canvas.