[Seaside] Charting and PDF export

Ken Treis ken at miriamtech.com
Fri Jun 22 22:03:29 UTC 2007

Hi Tomas,

I typically export to Excel via CSV. I don't know what your needs are
in that regard, but it has worked well for me.

As for PDF, my favorite choice is Cairo. VisualWorks has a very good
Cairo binding. I'm not aware of any current Cairo work being done in
Squeak. I run Seaside in VisualWorks.

Ken

On Jun 22, 2007, at 12:43 PM, Tomas Carini wrote:

> I would like to program a reporting tool.
> Seaside seems great to handle all the web stuff, but I'll need
> charting and exporting to xls and pdf.
> What are the options to achieve this wiht Squeak? It would be much
> better with VW?

Ken Treis
Miriam Technologies, Inc.