[Seaside] [VW] 2.8a1 preview (2.8a1-378)

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:34:11 UTC 2007

On 22 Jun 2007, at 19:29 , Boris Popov wrote:

> Any plans to push this to Public Repository as well? Our prereq chains
> are all set up for pundles that we replicate from there into our local
> DB.

I believe that Seaside 2.8 will cause regressions when combined with the
various Seaside add-ons, demos and examples that are available in the
public repository (Async, Scriptaculous, ShoreComponents, Testing,
etc.).
My idea was to try everything out before publishing and to get feedback
from those who would try the preview parcels.

> I'd love to give it a whirl.

Why not use the preview parcels for this ?

Michel.