[Seaside] Best way to embedding Seaside in static HTML?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Jun 25 13:48:34 UTC 2007

Hi Ruben,
    did you evaluate the option of doing it seaside based instead of static
    I ask because, as far as I know, almost anything but seaside can handle
the back button and for controlling that consistently you have to have a
server to handle it consistently "behind the scenes". For the rest, is almos
a mere fileserver (over http), a role that apache can handle very well.
    my 2 cents,
Sebastian Sastre

PD: also as far as I know, most seaside apps are architected like that