[Seaside] [VW] 2.8a1 preview (2.8a1-378)

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Jun 25 14:41:38 UTC 2007

I could, but it would take some effort, as I would need to switch the
prerequisite lookup to search parcels first to load Seaside yet make
sure that all other stuff still gets loaded from store. I might just
wait, as I suspect I won't have that much time to play with it in the
next couple of weeks.

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5