[Seaside] Best way to embedding Seaside in static HTML?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:02:35 UTC 2007

> Thanks Lukas, this sounds interesting! I understand the stripping to the
> html body and including it at some point in the PHP page. I don't understand
> the anchor and action rewriting, yet: What would be URL? The PHP page with
> some parameters?

Exactly. You need to put the current Seaside parameters in the PHP URL
somewhere. Also you need to replace the URLs in the Seaside response
with the appropriate PHP handler URL. Probably it is possible to do
this directly in Seaside nowadays, something that should be much
simpler than a couple of years ago.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli