[Seaside] Scriptaculous how to update when inplace editor saved.

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 19:27:26 UTC 2007

I want to update the display of another component having editied its
name with an inplace editor, and I cant see how to do it.

My editor:

html div id: (id := html nextId);
            script: ( html inPlaceEditor
                        id: id;
                        okButton:false;
                        okLink:false;

                        triggerInPlaceEditor: [ :value | self
doRenameItem: stage to: value ];
                        callback: [ :r | r render: stage name ])
             with: stage name

I want to trigger similarly to this when the editing is saved:

    html small: [
        html anchor
                onClick: (html evaluator
                        callback: [ :s | self