[Seaside] Scriptaculous how to update when inplace editor saved.

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 01:13:37 UTC 2007

Keith Hodges wrote:
> Lukas Renggli wrote:
>>> I want to update the display of another component having editied its
>>> name with an inplace editor, and I cant see how to do it.
>>
>> SUInPlaceEditor is a subclass of SUUpdater. So you can use all the
>> events available there, e.g. #onSuccess:
>>
>> Lukas
>>
> Dear Lukas,

onComplete: worked, but onSuccess: did not.

(I removed the callback: as indicated in the method comment for onSuccess:)

fyi: I am using Scriptaculous 198-lr with Seaside 2.7b1 successfully.

However I do see a bug in the 'In Place Editor', whereby the second time
that you edit,
the text in the input field has collected some unwanted markup. I do not
know if this is a current issue.

Keith