[Seaside] Scriptaculous how to update when inplace editor saved.

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 05:44:46 UTC 2007

> onComplete: worked, but onSuccess: did not.

They don't seem to want to fix this bug:

> (I removed the callback: as indicated in the method comment for onSuccess:)

The callback is required to display the new contents after the edit operation.

> However I do see a bug in the 'In Place Editor', whereby the second time
> that you edit,
> the text in the input field has collected some unwanted markup. I do not
> know if this is a current issue.

I can't reproduce that with the functional test. Can you provide a file-out?

Btw, Scriptaculous currently does not allow to specify multiple
handlers for the same event. So if you cascade two #onSuccess: only
the second one will be used.