[Seaside] How to Implement a Website

Richard K Eng II richard.eng at rogers.com
Fri Jun 29 11:02:06 UTC 2007

I thought one of the advantages of Seaside was being able to do away with
HTML templates and to generate HTML programmatically. If a particular
webpage consists of a mix of HTML (from the traditional website) and a
dynamic web app, are you supposed to generate HTML just for this webpage?
How do you get your website to serve up *both* the traditional webpages and
the Seaside app? (I saw a blog that explained how to setup a virtual http
host and a Seaside server in Apache2, but I am unclear about the mechanism
by which traditional webpages and the dynamic app coexist.)

Thanks,
Richard