[Seaside] [magritte] about filter of a report

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Jun 29 17:00:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

(Date readFrom: value) < (Date today)

Ron Teitelbaum

  _____

From: seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] On Behalf Of Anamaria
PARVU
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 11:41 AM
To: Seaside - general discussion
Subject: Re: [Seaside] [magritte] about filter of a report

I have this, for example:

    self report rowFilter: [:item | (self report columns collect: [:col |
col description in: [:desc | desc toString: (item readUsing: desc) ]] )
anySatisfy: [:value | (value matches: ((Date today) asString))]]

but I want something like this, but doesn't work values < (Date today)
asString

On 6/29/07, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

>   I generate a report with magritte reports and I want to make a filter
> which compares strings and list only the smaller values. Till now I can
list
> only values which match exactly.

As far as I know there are no built in filters in Magritte reports, it
would a be an interesting thing to have though. What did you do so
far, what is the problem you are stuck with?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch  <http://www.lukas-renggli.ch>