[Seaside] Dynamic components?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 19:32:29 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I'm a little bit confused... I'm trying to add dynamically created
components to a component of seaside... the scheme is as follows:
1) I create an empty Set in Board object
2) I create a Menu who renders a list of options, lets say A and B, both of
them creates and add a new Note to Board
3) Component Note is very simple (just a div with a text)
4) Of course, Board#renderContextOn: render menu, iterates on "notes" and
call html #render: wich each one. Message #children returns an array with
all childs of Board (menu+notes)

I thought this would show a page with the menu and the notes dynamically
added to the page... well, it does not work :(
It just shows the menu and the last added note. What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Esteban

--
"Querer es suscitar las paradojas"