[Seaside] 3.9 and encoding

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Mar 1 07:22:43 UTC 2007

Just a question.
We introduced this change in 3.9 because apparently it was important.
Certainly suggested by an eminent seasider.
Now I would like to know if this was correct (ie it fixed a problem)
and I would like to avoid to give the impression that "they broke
again something in 3.9" because I can tell you that we ***really***
payed attention. This is also because of that kind of atmosphere
and regular bashing that we lost marcus.

Stef