[Seaside] 3.9 and encoding

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:27:05 UTC 2007

Well it kinda depends. It is really two things, bug fixes and
semantics changes and depending on point of view the semantics changes
are a bugfix. The bug fixes surely helps but the different semantics
in 3.8 vs. 3.9 make it hard to support Squeak 3.8 and 3.9 at the same
time.

I wasn't bashing anyone, just pointing out that the different
semantics require different client code in 3.8 vs. 3.9.

Cheers
Philippe