[Seaside] Sharing Squeak code in a project

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:51:34 UTC 2007

> Yes, that's what I'm looking for. The answer it seems, is Monticello.
> I'll dive into that and take a closer look. I didn't realise that a
> source code management system either. Squeaksource is a bit too 'public'
> for us :)

SqueakSource is a repository for Monticello. It is not a versioning
system on its own.

Monticello requires you to setup a HTTP, FTP, GOODS, ... repository if
you want to share code. You can avoid this duty by using SqueakSource.
You can also create a closed repository, that nobody else can read.
Have a look at the project settings.