[Seaside] SeasideHosting problem with Css

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Tue Mar 6 11:59:21 UTC 2007

Hi !
I just wanted to test my webapp on seasidehosting.
But the css is missing and I get theses errors :
The stylesheet
http://xxx.seasidehosting.st/files/WAStandardFiles/basics.css was not
loaded because its MIME type, "text/html", is not "text/css"
The stylesheet
http://xxx.seasidehosting.st/files/WAStandardFiles/kalseyTabs.css was
not loaded because its MIME type, "text/html", is not "text/css".
The stylesheet
http://xxx.seasidehosting.st/files/WAStandardFiles/sourceStyle.css was
not loaded because its MIME type, "text/html", is not "text/css".
syntax error
[Break on this error] <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN"\n
http://xxx.seasidehosting.st/files/WAStandardFiles/externalAnchors.js
(line 1)

The image is working fine on localhost and on UnixShell. Is there a
problem with seasideHosting or do I need to do something different
when I want to use it ?

Another problem I have with seaside hosting account : I can't get to
the config page, I only end on my app page. My webapp is the default
entry point, but it should work like this.

Florian