[Seaside] SeasideHosting problem with Css

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 6 18:11:31 UTC 2007

I have a feeling that adding "Seaside" to the path is not going to solve the
problem. If he left out "Seaside" it would stop dead right there and say
"Bad Gateway".

As I understand it he gets a working Scriptaculous with a working Counter
but with no CSS. I loaded Pier on my Red Hat server last night, and it's a
bizarre problem. I loaded Damien's image, because when I load Seaside from
Seaside.st I can get Scriptaculous to upload the CSS style sheet from Bern,
but the JavaScript/Ajax is frozen. Dead.

So I upload Damien's image, and now the Ajax works, but the CSS style sheet
is unretrievable. In the non-Pier image you can see, when you click "View
Source" in the browser that there is a link to Europe. In Damien's image
that links is gone, and if it has been replaced with a 16-character session
marker, it is beyond me to know how these links are put in the <head></head>
section.

I hope I have not misunderstood the problem,

Chris Cunnington