[Seaside] SeasideHosting problem with Css

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 19:17:01 UTC 2007

2007/3/6, Chris Cunnington <cunnington at sympatico.ca>:
> I have a feeling that adding "Seaside" to the path is not going to solve the
> problem.

Can you please check if the the link I posted works for you?

> If he left out "Seaside" it would stop dead right there and say
> "Bad Gateway".

This in general means that your Smalltalk image is down.

> As I understand it he gets a working Scriptaculous with a working Counter
> but with no CSS. I loaded Pier on my Red Hat server last night, and it's a
> bizarre problem. I loaded Damien's image, because when I load Seaside from
> Seaside.st I can get Scriptaculous to upload the CSS style sheet from Bern,
> but the JavaScript/Ajax is frozen. Dead.

Since we included file library into Seaside (last October) the
Scriptaculous examples ships with all the resouces included and do not
need and internet connection anymore.

Cheers
Philippe