[Seaside] elections

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:36:24 UTC 2007

I'm happy we had elections with such a fine group of candidates running.
Heck, I know it is certainly not the same, but I was never able to say the
same about any election process here in Argentina :)
What I'm not happy about is the size of the community, we had only 182
votes!  It's unbelievable insignificant...  I am a bit sad about it.
Does anybody have an estimation of how large the is the Squeak community,
besides the "voting" community ?
I know that with the OLPC project, in 10 years we will have miiiiiilions of
young guys and gals who know how to code in Smalltalk, and then.... we'll
take over the world ;)