[Seaside] elections

Daryl Richter ngzax at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 21:10:05 UTC 2007

Though it is admittedly small comfort, I have been recently cheered by my
success in evangelizing Scratch and Squeak and Seaside to my son's middle
school (6th grade, 11-12 year olds) class through their "Applied Tech"
teacher.

The good news is that it is catching on like wildfire (my son is swamped wih
kids wanting to teach them) and the teacher is also enthusiastic because the
kids have never been this excited before.

Aren't you all teaching your kids Smalltalk?  You should.  :)