[Seaside] Re: W3C Launches New HTML Working Group

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 11:27:40 UTC 2007

2007/3/10, Klaus D. Witzel <klaus.witzel at cobss.com>:
> On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:05:15 +0100, Philippe Marschall wrote:
>
> > I wouldn't count on W3C anymore.
>
> It's all people, look at an example (i.e. "everybody turn on her/his
> browser's script engine")
>
> - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/1997JulSep/0023.html
>
> I think the outcome of a new round on HTML/xhtml will be decided by
> participants and not by users, that's for sure.

Is XHTML 2 still the future? Is is dropped? Is it postponed? Do they
have a schema now? I thought XForms is the future of forms as far as
W3C is concerned. Is that dropped now too? Or only postponed? Will
there be put more resources into the validator?

http://www.whatwg.org/
<canvas> is already implemented by every browser that you can take serious.

Philippe