[Seaside] Call For Design for the Seaside web site

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Mar 10 19:48:59 UTC 2007

Dear Samuel,

	personally I found the strong fonts beign in too much soda-like
trademark style.

	I think is a chance to print some serius but fresh style in the
Seaside "trademark" perhaps moderating colors to give a less sportive
fashion.

	Take a look at this option:
http://tts-juno2.the-template-shop.com/?jos_change_template=tts-junoblue&Ite
mid=1 is not expensive and do not require maintenance only admin the
contents.

	Adittionally joomla provides us of an out of the box FAQ, blog and
search facilities and web content admin interface.

	my 2 cents,

Sebastian Sastre