[Seaside] Articles of seaside for production

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Mar 12 13:14:16 UTC 2007

Hi there,

 I was reading Scaling Seaside from Ramon L. and I finally understood the
path that a Seaside application is going to take for scaling from thenths to
thousands of users. I think we need a lot more of detailed articles like
this so new people can understand how to mount productive (from development
to production) metodologies that match their needs.

  I'm saying this because after reading that I read the Ruby scaling
strategies and there I've found the basic ideas I was wanting for. So I
think we need to write more about our experiences !

  cheers,

Sebastian Sastre