[Seaside] Articles of seaside for production

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Tue Mar 13 06:52:58 UTC 2007

That solution works for today, but long term I would point to the Yaws
vs. Apache comparison.  I think  using very low level languages to write
important services is going to become less and less desirable, as well
as productive.  When Exupery gets a bit better I plan on running a
Exupery image with Comanche optimized as my server.  I see no technical
reason that Squeak can't be made to run a web server as fast as Yaws can
(though I'm sure it will take some work).