[Seaside] Re: The session in the debugger

Avi Bryant avi at dabbledb.com
Tue Mar 13 22:12:35 UTC 2007

On 2/9/07, Klaus D. Witzel <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> wrote:
> Seasiders,
>
> have a look at the two new changesets which I added to
>
> - http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=5957
>
> DoItWithContextVariable-kwl.1.cs resolves accessing the context of the
> debuggee, as discussed with Lukas.
>
> WADynamicVariable-kwl.1.cs uses (DoItWithContextVariable raiseSignal) just
> for accessing the context of the debuggee (if it needs so).

FWIW, here's a slightly simpler (and possibly more fragile) bit of
code that does something similar:

WADynamicVariable>>defaultAction
	|c d |
	c _ thisContext.
	[c notNil] whileTrue:
		[c receiver class = TextMorphEditor ifTrue:
			[c receiver model class = Debugger ifTrue:
				[d := c receiver model selectedContext.
				[d notNil] whileTrue:
					[d receiver = self class ifTrue:
						[self resume: (d tempAt: 1)].