[Seaside] Call For Design for the Seaside web site

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 07:19:26 UTC 2007

> Could you use the seaside logo to see how it would fit?

Maybe you could put a tiny white seastar as the dot of the i in
Seaside? I think that would look quite nice. Most Web 2.0 logos are
the product name in bold fonts, mostly with a subtle tweak somewhere
... Sebastian, if you want I can give you the vector shape.

No other people want to comment on the design? No other proposals? If
not, I will transform it to the new site as soon as possible ...

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli