[Seaside] Call For Design for the Seaside web site

Hans N. Beck private at hans-n-beck.de
Wed Mar 14 10:00:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

what about a starfish which could be rotated as a menu chooser ? What about
on the fly change of different coasts style (for different aspects?)
Carribian coast  with fine sand, grey atlantic coast, cold nord sea etc....
All to demonstrate on-the-fly style change, a "living" Website. What about
some light animated waves...... This all as a further development of the
current style......

Regards

Hans