[Seaside] Call For Design for the Seaside web site

Samuel MORELLO samuel.morello at ouvanous.com
Wed Mar 14 13:07:00 UTC 2007

Hello and thanks for your comments.

Concerning the seaside logo, i can not answer if seaside need to change or
keep the existing one.
But if we want to move on a logo like the one use in this proposal, i can
continue working on and submit proposals based on this one to get feedback
and modify it in consequences .

Could you details a little bit more on which fonts and colors you want to
adapt ?
I can make new proposals based on your remarks.

I have started to do something for the page inside but was waiting for
comments on this design.

Should you have any comments feel free to send it.

Thanks again,