[Seaside] Call For Design for the Seaside web site

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Wed Mar 14 15:58:30 UTC 2007

> >> Maybe you could put a tiny white seastar as the dot of the i in
> >> Seaside? I think that would look quite nice. Most Web 2.0
> logos are
> >> the product name in bold fonts, mostly with a subtle tweak
> somewhere
> >> ... Sebastian, if you want I can give you the vector shape.
> >
> > I have something along the attached file in mind. It is a
> bit tricky
> > to do on the existing template bitmap, but I guess one can
> see how it
> > is supposed to look like.
> >
> > Lukas
> >

> Heheheheh. It looks like "Seaside" brightens your whites and
> keeps your colors from running, even in warm water!

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that.  Also, how come no one has
mentioned that it's Smalltalk, not SmallTalk, I hate that.  Not a big fan of
the dark orange and blue, very harsh on my eyes.  I'd prefer the look of the
current seaside site over this.  Regardless, thanks for the effort Samuel, I
have no design skills myself, so I'll shut up now.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com