[Seaside] Working with CSS designers

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Mar 14 18:35:23 UTC 2007

Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3),

We use it to store all our external resources for deployment, although
I'm a little disappointed they don't have data centers in EU or Asia, so
latency is a bit of an issue from there. We are considering alternate
hosting options that have more worldwide leaf nodes as well in the

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5

boris at deepcovelabs.com