[Seaside] HIGH CPU - not frozen, but s...l....o....w seaside image

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Fri Mar 16 01:01:42 UTC 2007

I have an image that seemed to not respond, and was running about 99%
(from top).  I tried ATL+. to see if that would help from VNC, but isn't
that just for UI issues? What are good ways to found out what is
happening to an image that is taking up all CPU time?

After a while, it went down to about 45% and has slowed to a whopping
but steady 40%. So, I'm just going to wait until it settles down.

In the meantime, I'd like to find out what was going on. This is a
remote, headless seaside image (latest production) and 3.9 Final.

Any advice is much appreciated!

thanks,
brad