[Seaside] "Brasspen" seaside videos "removed by user"?

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 17 00:10:15 UTC 2007

Hi Blake,

I like your website kingdomrpg.com.

One of my handles is Brasspen, as it is on the YouTube site. I took down the
seven Seaside videos I'd made. To make a long story short, I did that for a
variety of reasons. To be honest, I did it yesterday as a part of
revolutionizing the whole SeasideParasol package. I'm stunned you noticed,
and your asking.

If you like, I'll put them back, and make more. To be plain with you, it is
sometimes a withering experience to try to be the conduit between experts
who have Park Place in their resume, and a silent, unknown audience that may
or may not be there. I run a club here in Toronto, which means I'm
surrounded by actual Smalltalk programmers, while I pretense to have a web
host that doesn't really work yet. Sometimes it gets on my nerves. A lot.

My point is, if the videos mean something to you, I'll be happy to reinstate
them and make more.

Chris Cunnington
Toronto