[Seaside] Call For Design for the Seaside web site

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 11:14:22 UTC 2007

I've had a play around and created a page very closely based on the
existing seaside.st homepage layout, to allow everyone to see what
effect changing the colours and logos would have. There are three
stylesheets you can apply which treat the logo differently - the
starfish is the default, with two uses of the wave logo. I must admit
that I think the starfish looks nice and clean...

It's at http://mykdavies.seasidehosting.st/resources/Seaside_Seaside.html
- please have a look and let me know what you think