[Seaside] Seaside on Windows

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 20 00:33:55 UTC 2007

there is perhaps something missing from the instructions on that page,
depending on what your configuration is.

I guess you may want to use a pre-built image where all the necessary
components are already installed. There is a nice beginners tutorial

Part 1 is about installation. It uses Damien Cassou's squeak-web image.
 Hope this helps.