[Seaside] Summer of Code Project

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Mar 21 17:18:04 UTC 2007

Let's not forget that Avi's application is very well partitioned, so
taking down images and bringing them back up fits perfectly with a model
of 'image-per-application'. Most other applications out there do not
have such boundaries, so running as many images as possible close to
server capacity and balancing between them is probably a better thing to
do and any layer-7 load balancer should be capable of handling session
affinity properly, hence the value of inventing something new might be
reduced.

My 0.02c,

Cheers!

-Boris