[Seaside] Summer of Code Project

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Mar 21 17:55:17 UTC 2007

Interesting thought, indeed, but I'm struggling coming up with a good
way of identifying customers to pass control to respective images,
unless we direct them to use different URLs ala DabbleDB or have a
separate app fronting the login page to determine credentials that way,
neither of which would work very well here. Any other ways to skin it
you can think of?

Thanks!

-Boris

--